Thursday, February 2, 2012

Chucky's Moving Down The River

Unfortunatly we are due to get some big weather this weekend, forecast is calling for 1.5" of rain, I think we all know what that does to gravel roads and in turn does to drivetrains. We want everyone to have a challenging ride but also to have an enjoyable time on their bikes as well, so we are going to float our Chucky's ride to the following weekend (Saturday Feb 11th). We will still be leaving at 10:00 a.m. from the 4 way stop in Jamesport, MO on Saturday Feb 11th.

If you have any further questions please contact me at

No comments:

Post a Comment